• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
udpj COVID-19 Wave 2.0: Here s How to Prepare Your TFSA
Mzdb 3 Reasons to Buy This High-Flying Marijuana Stock
A market pullback can have a devastating impact on your investment portfolio. Investors who rely upon selling their stocks to create an investment income suffer from the worst consequences. Dividend investors might suffer if a few of the companies they ;ve bought into suspend or slash their dividends.A market crash is something way beyond the control of retail and even institutional investors. And you can only minimize the damage by rearranging your portfolio. Ideally, you should have a significant stake in relatively safe stocks, so you can be reasonably sure about the recovery of the bulk of your portfolio. And these safe stocks might also refrain from slashing their dividends.A safe utility stockIf you are looking for a safe dividend stock, Canadian Utilities TSX:CU is worth considering. As the oldest aristocrat on the TSX, this utility compa stanley cup ny is as safe a dividend stock as one can potentially get. It s also safe on t stanley mug he account of its business stanley cup i.e., utilities Mhyk How to Get Paid to Turn on the Lights
Ever feel compelled to break the awkward silence of an elevator ride with small talk Only after coming off the elevator did I realize the person next to me was holding a Northland binder. so I missed my opportunity to talk shop on Northland Power Inc. TSX:NPI . This is one of the TSX few renewable energy companies that seems to be a f stanley quencher avourite on Bay Street. Motley Fool s Karen Thomas views this sector as favour stanley cups uk able.At least the elevator ride woke me from my Northland slumber and it is now trading at multi-year lows. Invoking the spirit of one of the finest investors who wrote the oft cited The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing in asking: What would Benjamin Graham do Graham tended to invest in deeply discounted companies where the price-to-book ratio P/B was severely depressed despite solid business. This old idea of scooping up companies trading below P/ stanley quencher B almost never happens anymore because there are so many eager eyes. Although Northland stock pric

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste