• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
grxx Man admits he voted for Trump using dead mom s ballot, blames propaganda
Skrp The ballot box will be abortion battleground again in 2024 elections in several states
Montana state Republican lawmakers are trying to pass a bill that would change the primary election for the 2024 U.S. Senate race, potentially making a tougher re-election for Democratic U.S. Sen. Jon Tester. The bill would establish a jungle primary for the seat, meaning that all candidates for the U.S. Senat stanley cup e would run in the same primary election regardless of their political party. The top two vote-getters would advance to the general election, meaning that third-party candidates, such as Libertarians, Independents or the Green Party, would likely get left off the ballot. And former independent candidate Gary Buchanan is one of the many Montana stanley cup ns who are unhappy about the potential change. It s not an experiment, Buchanan said. It s a purposeful infringement of the electoral process. I think it i stanley cup s an attempt to disenfranchise anyone that wanted to be a part of the Libertarian party and I think that is a big, big mistake. Part of the controversy surrounding the bill is because it will only affect one election - Tester s. The bill would apply to the 2024 Senate race, and then future elections would revert back to the status quo. Every Montana voter should be offended by one e Fgvd Residents pepper US Forest Service with questions about Bitterroot Front Plan
NEWPORT NEWS, Va. - Judith Doughty cried tears of joy and disbelief as she was reunited with her dog, Skylar, who went missing adidas originals three years ago.Skylar is a 6-year-old Maltese. Dough adidas campus ty said she got him when he was a puppy, but one day he disappeared after going outside to use the bathroom.She said he was with another dog but didnt return. Her family searched for him and was devastated when they couldnt find him.Three years went by with no sign of Skylar, until last week, when Sherae Bat skechers tle was driving to the hospital with her kids in Newport News. My kids were like, Mom, Mom, Mom, hold on. Its a dog. I m like, Where He was just walking in the street, and I m like, Oh, my gracious, so I did a U-turn in the middle of the street, Battle said.She said the dog went to a nearby wooded area to drink from a pond. She said she was worried he would fall in, and her kids used Goldfish crackers to lure him to them.They brought him to the car and kept him for two days until the Peninsula Regional Animal Shelter opened back up. I immediately scanned for the microchip, which is standard procedure for us when strays come in, said Susan Jacobs, an animal services technician at the shelter.She

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste