• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
yywl Taylor Swift Is Back in the Recording Studio and Fans Are Freaking Out
Mouz Matthew McConaughey Hilariously Reacts to Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston s Virtual Reunion
Jon Hamm Just Proved Hes a Big Real Housewives of Beverly Hills FanMad Men alum Jon Hamm revealed he has an affinity for Real Housewives in a recent interview. Hear his thoughts on RHOBH star Erika Jaynes ongoing legal woes.By Allison Crist Sep 20, 2022 4:28 PMTagsJon HammReal HousewivesBravoThe Real Housewi adidas campus 00s ves Of Beverly HillsCelebritiesErika JayneNBCUWatch: Happy Birthday Jon Hamm: E! News RewindJon Hamm is the latest addition to the long running list of celebrity Bravoholics.聽The actor recently explained that he and his girlfriend Anna Osceola聽tend to watch TV while cooking dinner, and more often than not, its Real Housewives theyre tuned in to. Im fascinated by it, I really am,&qu yeezys ot; Hamm said on The Howard Stern Show Sept. 19. I resisted it for decades. I thought it was the low-hanging fruit, the lowes stanley vasos t common denominator. The Mad Men star was particularly聽wary of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, adding, I would see them ou Jilx Travis Barker Adorably Cheers on Kourtney Kardashian s Son Reign With Sweet IG Comment
bad鈥檚 Muslim community would prefer casting their ballot for any candidate but the BJP frontrunner.This Friday, ensconced amidst the historic 400-year old Jama Masjid adjoining the symbolic Charminar monument, the 38-year-old custodian of the mosque, Syed Shah Obeidullah Qadri, sent out a discrete but unmistakable message to his 1,000 strong audience of worshippers. I鈥檓 not telling you whom to vote for. But we have to prevent the country from being divided on religious lines. You have to select the candidate accordingly, he said.Shy of voicing open opposition yeezy boost to Modi, the custodian said, I don鈥檛 want it to be binding on anyone. But you should think about how you can defeat divisi stanley cups ve forces before you cast you ugg boots r vote. Recounting the preacher鈥檚 message, Syed Mohammad Ibrahim, 40, owner of a jewelry shop adjoining the Jama Masjid said the Old City would vote as it had always done 鈥?for the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM), a local religious party.The Muslims here are feeling really empo

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste