• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
vhmi Teachers in no mood to celebrate
Lsto Dodging the tax man Talal Bugti claims tax exemption for family
MUMBAI:Bollywood actor Jimmy Shergill, who tried his hand at producing Punjabi films, says the experience wasn t f stanleycup ruitful.Jimmy聽 first produced Dharti in 2011; however, it failed at the box off air max 720 ice. He then produced Rangeelay in 2013 in association with Eros International. The film was directed by Navaniat Singh, and featured Jimmy himself and Neha Dhupia in the lead roles. It marks Neha Dhupia s debut in Punjabi cinema. The film opened to average opening in India and poor opening overseas and was a critical failure. I had a very bad experience producing films, said Jimmy, adding that he strove for his level of perfection in his projects and this resulted in a financial debacle. Just to take films to my own level, I have paid from my own pocket. I took steps which were rash. If the makers told me this is required for the film, I used to say go ahead with it, but the money never came back, added the actor.He learnt his lesson the hard way. Your personal work should be different fr adidas samba og om p ANKARA, TURKEY:Coronavirus is continuing its spread across the world, with about 2.9 million nbbalance confirmed cases in 185 countries as of Sunday afternoon, according to a running tally by US-based Johns Hopkins University.The university s data showed that the number of virus-linked deaths reached 203,332, while the number of people who recovered st air max90 ands at 824,002. Very much alive , says UK vaccine trial volunteer after online death rumoursA total of 2,900,422 cases are recorded worldwide, and the US is the hardest-hit with the highest number of infections and deaths -- more than 939,200 and nearly 54,000, respectively.While Italy ha nike air max97 s the second-highest death toll with 26,384, Spain has the second-highest cases -- over 223,700.The virus was first detected in Wuhan, China late last year.Despite the rising number of cases, most who contract the virus suffer mild symptoms before making a recovery.

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
fcin Swabi House of NGO worker blown up - von CharlesteNup - 06-20-2024, 01:19 AM
tnez What s past is prologue - von CharlesteNup - 07-19-2024, 06:18 PM
iyss Faith healing - von CharlesteNup - 07-26-2024, 11:52 PM
gjyf A hidden Declaration - von CharlesteNup - 07-24-2024, 04:59 PM

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste