• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
okan I checked my Ring Doorbell camera after hearing a stranger lurking outside my ho
Hcxo Evil female paedo, 28, filmed herself abusing boy, 6, asking him do you like it when I make you feel good
A BERLIN ad campaign featuring an elderly woman sticking up her middle finger at people who flout mask-wearing rules stanley mug has sparked controversy.The arresting image of the woman s obscene hand gesture, coupled with the words The raised index finger for all those without a mask aims to spotlight the need to protect the elderly during the pandemic.鈿狅笍 Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news updates 3Visit Berlins ad campaign has raised eyebrows for obvious reasons3More than 19,000 people have been infected with Covid-19 in BerlinCredit: ReutersBut critics have blasted the ad on social media, with one Twitter user writing in German calling it a waste of money and pure propaganda .Another called the poster vulgar and dishonourable and an insult .The We obey the corona r stanley cup ules ad, launched by the Berlin Senate and Visit Berlin, initially appeared on Tuesday in a local newspaper, but has snowballed on social media. stanley thermos Christian T盲nzler, spokesman for Visit Ber Kmmd Donald Trump s puffed out chest a power pose to drive rival G7 leaders into submission , body language expert reveals after trade tariff spat
A GERMAN city is on lockdown as armed police hunt a 22-year-old Syrian migrant suspec stanley travel mug ted of planning a bomb attack at a German airport.Police have made three provisional arrests since finding qu stanley cup ot;highly sensitive explosives in a flat earlier today,聽聽but suspect Jaber Albakr is still on the run with police warning we do not know where he is or what he carries with him 10 Suspect Jaber Albakr is still on the run with police warning residents to stay inside and be careful10 Three people have provisionally arrested as armed police hunt a suspect connected with a planned bomb attackCredit: EPA10 Residents hav stanley thermosflasche e been told to stay inside while cops hunt suspectsCredit: DPA10 A remote controlled robot examines the luggage of two people arrested at the citys train stationCredit: DPAOn Saturday night German media reported that Albakr has links to ISIS extremists but this has yet to be confirmed by the authorities.Albakr, slipped through the fingers

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste