• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
zxwn Elections Number of polling stations increased
Swae Upper house proceedings Senators hit out at govt over inaction
ISLAMABAD:Sehat Khatoon sat with her legs crossed on the floor in her dimly-lit stall nestled in a corner of the Balochistan Pavilion at the Lok Mela in Shakarparian.Frantically crisscrossing her fingers, she was adidas samba making glass-bead accessories without being able to see the final result.Sehat, 45, who has been visually impaired since birth, is an artisan from Nushki district in Balochistan. Mesmerising clients, she selected multi-coloured beads from neatly segregated small packs. My heart is my guide. God has taught me this skill, she said with a smile.Sehat, who makes perfectly coordinated patterned accessories, learnt the skill on her own. Holding a needle and a thread in one hand, she skilfully shuffled through multiple packs, picking an accurate amount o adidas samba damen f tiny beads to create the pattern with the other hand.She belongs to a poverty-stricken district where she lives in a rented house and begs for a living to make ends meet. adidas samba schuhe I have generous neighbours who frequently donate wheat, su ISLAMABAD:The Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE) Macro Policy Lab recently hosted the quot;Fixing Fiscal Policy quot; Round Table Conference in Islamabad.The event addressed the persistent challenge of fiscal indiscipline in Pakistan and sought to chart a visionary path for the natio nike 95 n 39;s fiscal policy. In his introductory remarks Chief of Macro nbbalance -Policy Lab, PIDE Dr Nasir Iqbal said that the Round Table Conference, quot;Fixing Fiscal Policy, quot; aims to unite policymakers and thought leaders to foster collabo new balance herren ration and develop local solutions in the fiscal framework of Pakistan. By bringing together academia and policymakers, we seek to chart a visionary path of fiscal policy in Pakistan for the future, transcending from short-term approaches and firefighting.PIDE VC Dr Nadeemul Haque said that three things need to be focused on for the fixation of fiscal policy. Firstly, the role of the government is crucial in ensuring effective fiscal management.Secondly, taxati

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste