• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
euib Lara tips India to win World Cup
Ekgo Walk held to mark Universal Children s Day
WASHINGTON:Fugitive self-proclaimed spy Edward Snowden said Wednesday he wants to return home, as he defended his massive leak of US intelligence secrets, saying abuses of constitutional rights left him no choice. If I could go anywhere in the world, that place would be home, Snowden said almost a year to the day since he reveal dunk ed a s adidas samba damen tunning US surveillance dragnet mining data from phones and Internet companies around the world, including Europe. From day one, I said I m doing this to serve my country. Whether amnesty or clemency is a possibility, that s for the public to decide, he told NBC in his first interview with US television since the scandal broke in early June last year.And he sought to defend himself against charges led by the US administration that he is a hacker and a traitor who enda yeezys 350 ngered lives by revealing the extent of the NSA spying program through the British daily The Guardian. The reality is the situation determined that this needed to be told to the public. You KARACHI:Karachi, popularly known as the financial hub of the country, owes part of its commercial success to its close proximity to the sea, which through port activities and fisheries allows the city to generate sizeable revenue. Unfortunately, wher nb zapatillas e most developed nations across the world have fully utilized their coastal areas, developing them into seafood markets and vacation spots, Pakist chuck allstars an 39;s inability to activate the Korangi Fish Harbour has not only overburdened the primary, Karachi Fish Harbour, but has also led the country to lose out on the opportunity to earn millions of dollars through exports.Built in 1959, the Ka air max 1 rachi Fish Harbour, located near the port of Karachi, is the biggest fish harbour of the country, producing almost 1000 metric tonnes of fish everyday. On the other hand, the Korangi Fish Harbour which was established in 1982 with the support of the Asian Development Bank at a cost of Rs1 billion, was built as an alternative to the Karachi Fisheries Harbour an

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste