• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
rqur Faster testing for illicit drugs
Jqni Urgent matters
Just weeks after the death of Sacheen Littlefeather 鈥?the actress and activist who declined Marlon Brando s 1973 Oscar win forThe Godfatheron his behalf and was blacklisted in Hollywood 鈥?her biological sisters have revealed that she fabricated her Native American ancestry.The stanley cup usa two sisters of Littlefeather born Marie Louise Cruz told the San Francisco Chronicle that, despite Littlefeather s claims of being Whi asics outlets te Mountain Apache, their father was actually Mexican with no tribal identity; genealogical records also traced the Cruz family history to Mexico City with no known ties to the tribal nations there. It s a lie, Littlefeather s sister Trudy Orlandi told author Jacqueline Keeler. My father was who he was. His family came from Mexico. And my dad was born in Oxnard. Sister Rosalind Cruz added, It is a fraud. It s disgusting to the heritage of the tribal people. And it s just 鈥?insulting to my parents. Part of th asics sneaker e sisters decision to come forward with Littlefeather s fraudulence w Ercd Deans announce new challenge
Certain periods in history are so ripe for dramatization, it s hard to believe they haven t gotten the treatment sooner.Shortly after surviving a bout with the flu during the 1918 pandemic, negotiating the Treaty of Versailles, and cutting short a train tour to promote the formation of the peacekeeping League of Nations due to health issues, President Woodrow Wilson suffered a serious stroke. Protective of her husband and his power, First Lady Edith stanley cup Wilson shielded him from intruders and helped him run the country from his bedside while he recovered.Historians have long debated the extent of Edith s involvement in governing. Some have even referred to her as the nation s first woman president. Edith herself denied making any important decisions in her autobiography. But no one knows for sure.Enter the satirical historical fiction podcast Edith!, premiering June 21st from adidas samba herren Qcode adidas samba og and Crooked Media. Rosamund Pike stars in the narrative series as a no-nonsense, F-bomb鈥揹ropping Edith Wilson

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste