• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
bzfu Explore Widener in all its glory, from your desk or phone
Cboh Human Rights as Public Service
Here's what then-Nugget Timofey Mozgov said to a Russian news agency last summer, in the wake of LeBron's announcement that he was returning to Cleveland: I would like to play with LeBron. But even though playing for a contender is cool, you got to understand that I want to be adidas campus herren part of the team an botella stanley d not just join a contender and ride the coa adidas samba og ttails, being a burden. Perhaps to be Russian entails a certain solemnity of expression, but I love the seriousness of that amending phrase, being a burden. It seems to carry with it the knowledge that one's honor and pride are only preserved through the kind of personal responsibility that's pitted against the threat of abject failure. Of course, since coming to Cleveland in January, Mozgov has been anything but a failure. Before his arrival, the team was hovering around .500& xA0; they lost center Anderson Varejao to a ruptured Achilles in late December ; afterward, they went 34-12.Some of t Xihs Spider-Man: Far From Home Drops New Endgame-Spoiling Trailer
With support from a recent anonymous gift, the Center for Wellness at Harvard University Health Services sponsors several meditation options, stanley cups website including four-week courses based on a mindfulness curriculum specifically geared toward college-aged students, 20-minute drop-in sessions at the Serenity Room at Grays Hall, and weekend and weeklong retreats. Photo by Mitchell Joyce/Creative Commons, FlickrHealthBuilding calm into the dayColleen WalshHarvard Staff WriterDecember 15, 20154 min readMindful nike dunk ness meditation programs help students decompressTrisha Banerjee was skeptical. Could taking four minutes to consume one Hershey s Kiss really help calm her pressure-filled day More like thisHealthEight weeks to a better brainJanuary 21, 20114 min readIt could indeed. It was totally transformative, said Banerjee of the eating meditation exercise included i adidas samba damen n a mindfulness program sponsored by Harvard s Center For Wellness. Banerjee, a doctoral student in the English Department, said that devoting

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste