• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
byeh Correction
Ekgz BRIT MORGAN HOSTS BIRTHDAY AT CHATEAU
Joining a choir of disapproval on social media botella stanley from police chiefs and sheriffs across the country, Nevada law enforcement leaders on Thursday distanced their agencies from the actions of a Minneapolis officer involved in the death of an unarmed black man. The deplorable incident in Minneapolis chills me and goes against all that I teach and have been taught in my career as a Trooper, Nevada Highway Patrol Col. Daniel Solow tweeted on Thursday morning.On Monday night, an employee at a Minneapolis grocery store c nike dunk high alled police after a man, later identified as 46-year-old George Floyd, allegedly tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill.In widely circulated cellphone video of his subsequent arrest, Floyd can be seen on the adidas samba adidas ground with his hands cuffed behind his back while police officer Derek Chauvin presses him to the pavement, his knee on Floyd neck. Three other officers were at the scene.The video shows Chauvin, who is white, holding Floyd down for minutes as the man com Ztgb Documents found in shredder after Nevada veteran s family denied burial benefits
CARSON CITY -- The Nevada Conservation League gives all but a few state legislators good grades for their votes last year on matters affecting the environment, wildlife and renewable energy.Assemblyman Ty Cobb, R-Reno, who received a score of 44 for his votes on issues favored by the Conservation League, was the only legislator adidas samba with a score lower than 50, according to the scorecard released Thursday.None of the 21 state senators received a score of less than 79, while all but nine of the 42 Assembly members were graded at better than 70.The nine with lower scores were Republicans Pete Goicoechea of Eureka, James Settelmeyer of Gardnerville, Chad Christensen, Richard McArthur and John Hambrick, all of Las Vegas, Heidi Gansert of Reno, Don Gustavson of Sparks, Joe Hardy of Boulder City and Cobb.St stanley cup ate Se uggs skor n. Mike Schneider, D-Las Vegas, was picked the senator of the year for his support of environmental issues, including reducing greenhouse gases.Assemblyman David Bobzien, D-Reno, received

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste