• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
jxzk I m in fashion for never buying clothes鈥?it s the Blue Peter in me
Wbjm The 25 areas on the Covid watchlist as Delta variant drives surge in infections
THINK youre having a bad day This drivers聽plight聽might make you think again.Dashcam聽footage, posted on LiveLeak, has captured the horrifying moment she collided with a motorcyclist - only for her car to then roll away as she rushed out to help him.5 The biker flew over the car windscreen seemingly from nowhereCredit: LiveLeak5 The motorcyclist can be seen on the road, moving but apparently injuredCredit: LiveLeak5 The woman rushed to help the biker before further misfortune struckCredit: LiveLeakSh stanley cup ot in an unknown loc stanley cup ation in the UK, the clip, dated March 21, shows the woman driving down a winding country lane.She can be seen carefully edging past a small car, when suddenly as she is about to regain speed a motorcyclist flies over her windscreen out of nowhere.The woman dashes out of her car to check on the biker, who appears to b stanley cup e injured on the floor - but things go from bad to worse when the car begins to roll backwards.most read in newsFAMILYS PAINDevastated fami Pqkt PM to bury David Cameron s Big Society by launching Shared Society to help Just About Managing Brits
BRITS have been warned hugs are high risk amid growing Indian variant cases.After more than a year of distancing eager Brits are legally able to embrace family and friends from today, but Matt Hancock has urged keep it outside .馃數 Read our coronavirus live blog聽for the latest updates8May Morris is hugged by her granddaughter Francesca Royle this morning in Carli adidas samba sleCredit: Mercury8Sue Rickett hugs her grandchildren Ben and Isaac for the first time in over a yearCredit: PAIn a major milestone on the road to normality, hugs are allowed again and pubs and restaurants can reopen indoors.But after UK Covid Indian variant infections doubled in a week, ministers and experts have warned to be cautious when hugging.Professor Peter Opens jordan haw said: This is a high-risk procedure, I would say in medical terms and I would certainly not be embracing people closely. I think were all in agreement that this is a momen reebok t when we need to be very cautious if were

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste