• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
bani Man includes Baltimore Ten Miler in 50 state race challenge
Wukw Watch out for these toxic lip products
A Florida man stabbed his girlfriend s dog, killing it, because he said it always took her side in arguments.Mike Lado, 26, is facing one charge of animal cruelty stanley tumblers , resulting in a death.According to his arrest report, Lado had been out drinking for several hours and returned home and began arguing with his girlfriend.Blue, a boxer-Labrador mix, was sitting next to his owner, Lado s girlfriend, during the argument. Blue s stanley tumblers owner told detectives about five minutes after the argument ended, Blue slipped out of his collar and followed Lado into the kitchen.Blue did not approach Lado aggressively, according to the dog s owner. She told detectives the nearly 2-year-old dog was barking and growling at Lado, who then reached for a large butcher knife and stabbed the dog twice.While inspecting the home, detectives say there was a pool of blood in the kitchen where the stabbing occurred.Throughout the home there were heart botella stanley breaking clues which shed light on the last moments of Blue s life. A trail Ecyq Today in History: 73rd anniversary of D-Day
One lucky Ravens fan has tickets to see the team play every home game for the next 20 years.Diane Heil beat out five other finalists for two free club-level seats from the Maryland Lottery s Second Chance PromotionShe won those 20 years of tickets in her number 20 Ed Reed Jersey. He s my favorite player of all time, said Heil. It s funny when I put it on this morning, I saw the 20 and I said I hope t stanley cups his is a lucky omen that I ll be able to have 20 years of watching the Ravens for every home game. Heil, along wi stanley cup th the other finalists, won $10,000 from the Maryland Lottery.Other second chan stanley mugs ce winners season tickets for 2022, and $500 shopping sprees.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste