• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
kppc Biden blames GOP for snatching away hope of student loan forgiveness
Krll AG Barr on Trump tweets: Impossible for me to do my job
LAKESIDE, Calif. KGTV 鈥?Half a dozen cars were destroyed when a BMW crashed into the car lot of a BMW dealership in Southern California on Wednesday. California H stanley cup ighway Patrol CHP officials say the 20-year-old driver suffered a medical issue.The driver hit the curb and launched into the air, taking out six cars, including two Corvettes.While the driver is expected to survive, the owner of the car lot is left reeling. The only stuff that s getting traded in nobody wants anymore, said Dan Shaffner, owner of Rev It Motors.Shaffner says its hard to find a good car these days amid a global shortage. Prices are crazy. There s no cars available, he said.But he still had a decent selection at his Lakeside lot, including two Corvettes, a Toyota Tundra, and a Chevy stanley cup Silverado. Then came the crash. It looked like one of those NASCAR crashes at Daytona where there s 20 cars laid out in pieces all the way down the front straightaway, he said. That s what stanley cup my lot looked like this morning. In total, Shaffner says an estimated $152,000 in damage was done at the lot. To make matters worse, its still unclear whether the driver had insurance. Shaffner says he is bracing to deal with his own com Dekc Not feeling the love this Valentine s Day We have some suggestions
For so many Americans, 2020 has been one of the most challenging years of their lifetimes. From an unprecedented pandemic, to the fight for racial justice, there are scars that still show as we prepare to usher in the new year. But amid the struggle, there have been signs of hope for a better f yeezy uture.The working manTens of millions of Americans have felt the devastating blows the year has brought with it, particularly Chad Whitenmeyer. Some of [the conversations we had this year] were very scary, he said. We ha nike dunk d the what are we going to do for money Whitenmeyer, 39, worked for a factory where he relied on the 12-hour days to feed his family of six. But when COVID-19 hit, he was one of the first people he knew to contract the virus. When I took a breath, it felt like I wasnt taking a full breath, he said inside of his mobile home in Loveland, Colorado. I thought I was in the process of dying. Chad first lost some motor function as he stayed quarantined at home. Then, he lost his job and along with it, his familys insurance. You go down this black hole that you cant get adidas campus out of, he said.After four months of short-term disability, Whitenmeyer applied for unemployment, but because

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste